We are seeking a professional and experienced Pizza Cook to join our Restaurant.
As a Pizza Cook, you will be responsible to prepare a variety of pizzas quickly and consistently in line with our company standards. You should have experience with different pizza types. You should also be available to work during peak business hours. Your main goal will be to help increase customer satisfaction by preparing high-quality pizzas.
If your experience and skills match our criteria for the role of Pizza Chef, apply for this job now. We will love to meet you
○ Make pizzas based on a custom order from our menu items.
○ Carry out instructions received by the Head Chef.
○ Monitor food stock, maintain supplies and place orders as and when required.
○ Utilize less traditional ingredients to engage a larger audience (for instance vegan lover, cheddar-cheese and gluten-free flour consumers).
○ Prepare and cook starters or appetizers like pizza sliced bites, mozzarella cheese sticks, bread, servings of mixed green salads, etc.
○ Prepare pizza dough, pizza ingredients, chop vegetables, etc.
○ Suggest recipes to renew our menu and draw in more clients.
○ Check and put away deliveries as and when required.
○ Clean and sterilize kitchen equipment and tools before utilizing and maintain a cooking station neat and clean.
○ High school Diploma or GED preferred.
○ 2 years of work experience as a Pizza Cook, Baker or Chef.
○ Proficient with preparing and baking pizza dough.
○ Familiar with all professional kitchen equipment (e.g. brick or stone oven, dough sheeters, etc).
○ Outstanding understanding of food safety practices and hygiene.
○ Working experience in preparing ingredients for fast food quickly.
○ Excellent team spirit with a customer-focused attitude.
○ Flexible to work in shifts including weekends and late evenings.
○ Ability to remain calm and focused in a fast-paced environment.
○ Excellent listening skills.
○ Good interpersonal and communication skills.
○ Quick decision-making skills.
○ Good time management skills.
○ A keen eye on details.