We are looking for an enthusiastic Bartender to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Good Bartenders will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations. Compensation includes salary and tips.
○ Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons.
○ Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks.
○ Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations.
○ Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails.
○ Plan and present bar menu.
○ Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age.
○ Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies.
○ Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience.
○ Comply with all food and beverage regulations.
○ Resume and proven working experience as a Bartender.
○ Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks.
○ Computer literacy.
○ Positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
○ Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean.
○ Must have own transportation.
○ Must be available nights & weekends.